2 x Auriderm XO – Cream 75 ml – 2.5FL.oz – Bruises – Auriga International
Expiration over 1 year or later
Auriderm® XO cream has been specially formulated to accelerate the disappearance of bruises after a knock or a fall, but also following cosmetic and surgical procedures. Through a technology of nanosomes containing vitamin K oxide, vitamin C and vitamin E, which optimise the results, Auriderm® XO cream treats the various factors participating in the formation of these bruises. Vitamin K oxide reduces the time of disappearance of bruises. In addition to its action on bruises, Auriderm® XO cream acts against redness of vascular origin such as rosacea, purpura, etc. Auriga has specially developed Auriderm® micro-emulsion for France, with properties and indications similar to Auriderm® XO cream but containing different active ingredients.
– Accelerates the disappearance of bruises
– Reduces redness (rosacea, purpura, etc.)
– Post-injection and post-surgery treatment
Vitamin K oxide: strengthens the walls of the blood vessels by limiting their tendency to fragment.
Vitamins C and E: slow down the transformation of the ferrous iron (soluble) responsible for the blue colour into ferric iron (insoluble).
- Star ingredients of Auriderm®XO cream:
- Vitamin K oxide: strengthens the walls of the blood vessels by limiting their tendency to fragment.
- Vitamins C and E: slow down the transformation of the ferrous iron (soluble) responsible for the blue colour into ferric iron (insoluble).
- Star ingredients of Auriderm® micro-emulsion (France):
- Rutin sulphate: strengthens the walls of the blood vessels.
- Vitamin C, sodium phytate: antioxidants
- Ferulic acid: complexes the iron and facilitates its elimination in the skin.
- Helenalin tiglate: acts on swelling
How to use
In order to avoid bruises, apply Auriderm® XO cream immediately after a knock or a fall and renew the application several times over the day.
If the bruise is already formed, apply Auriderm® XO cream in a thin layer twice a day, morning and evening.
Massage lightly until the cream penetrates.
Do not apply the product directly to wounds or to the mucous membranes.
Avoid exposure to the sun after application.
- Bank wire transfer is accepted
- Immediate Payment is required
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- First class delivery
- Delivery time is : US – 10 to 22 Business days
- Delivery time is: EUROPE 7 to 20 Business days
- Delivery time is: REST OF WORLD 10 – 22 Business days
- Items Will be Shipped PRIORITY on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment