2 x Wart & Verruca Remover
Warts and verrucas are small irregular growths of skin caused by a particular virus.
The virus is highly infectious and warts and verrucas may grow and spread, particularly if left untreated.
The virus can even be transferred from one person to another.
Warts often occur on the fingers or on the back of the hands. You can recognize the common wart by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance of the surface.
Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot, and are recognized by their tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Apply directly on the wart, cover the wart completely, but do not get in other areas of the skin.
Let the solution to get dry, after it will make a coat that will fight against the wart.
If you clean the coat by mistake, re-apply.
Repeat twice a day.
Only for external use
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Ingredients – INCI
aqua, citric acid, malic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium borate
Not suitable for people with allergies or hypersensitivity
to one of the components of the product
*free delivery available worldwide!
- Bank wire transfer is accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning Bid
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- First class delivery
- Delivery time is : US – 10 to 22 Business days
- Delivery time is: EUROPE 7 to 20 Business days
- Delivery time is: REST OF WORLD 10 – 22 Business days
- Items Will be Shipped PRIORITY on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment